You need to understand the vaccine before you get it. Here’s some facts you may not know:
- It isn’t intended to stop you from catching covid – the intent is to reduce the severity of symptoms
- The risk of catching future strains increases after you take this shot
- mRNA has never been used as a vaccine – do you understand how it works?
- It is not FDA approved – it is experimental. And as such, you are agreeing to be part of a 2 year study – which means if something goes wrong, you have no legal recourse against the manufacturers
- There cannot legally be a vaccine if there is a treatment. Which is why Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are so controversial, even though they have as close to 100% success rate as you can get. Oh yeah, and they are two of the safest & cheapest medications on the planet.
Don’t take my word for it – you can learn from one of the experts.